Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thing 12: Creative Community

Taking advise about blogging from someone like Cool Cat is better than someone who can't take the advise they are dishing out. We have spoke about Cool Cat before and all the amazing things that she does not only in blogging but as an educator too. I like getting advise form people that actually do the work!

I also liked the 10 techniques to get more comments on your blog. Asking questions is a big one along with asking open ended question and responding to the comments that are left for you. Not just moving on the the next post, but really connecting with people who take the time to read your blog.

I follow the Pioneer Woman, it is a blog not only about this woman's life, children and husband who she calls Marlboro Man, but she also has AMAZING recipes!! They are yummy, if you are not afraid to eat butter. My friend, Mindy introduced me to her. To let her followers know that she is invovled with her blogging, she gives away prizes everyday! Kitchen Aide Mixers, cookie sheets, cook books, etc.

1 comment:

  1. I read Pioneer Woman's blog too - she is a very, very good writer. Not that I've ever won anything but it's still a good read.

    ReplyDelete